Heads up Commodore Flyer users, Brandon has released Cloud Server 1.0.3 which is now available for Microsoft Windows, Linux and Apple Mac OS X platforms!
The latest release of the Commodore Flyer cloud server includes the following changes and new features:
- Added ability to chose ethernet interface if multiple are available.
- Added optional access restrictions to allow multi-user configuration (including login credentials & per user directories).
- Disk types (d64, d71, ..) now displayed in search listings returned from the server.
- Fixed bug causing wrong disk type ID to be sent back to the Flyer. This would cause incorrect disk types to be displayed when listing disks on the Flyer (load”$$”,7) even though the disks would otherwise work fine.
- Media is no longer pre-scanned. Any file system changes are seen immediately.
- Cloud Server now available for Windows, Linux (Ubuntu tested) and Mac OS X.
As always, let Brandon know directly via the RetroSwitch.com contact page if you have any questions or feedback, especially regarding the new platforms!